Can Quest Terms and Conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE COMPETITION MECHANICS
- Competition Period: 11 November 2016 to 21 November 2016 consisting of 11 Competition days.
- On each Competition day, Participant would need to follow the instructions posted on Instagram® by @Cocacolamiddleeast on that specific day
- The Participant would need to take a picture of himself/herself with the special edition KSA National Team Coca-Cola can chosen by @Cocacolamiddleeast for that day, and post the picture on the Participant’s Instragram® account by tagging @Cocacolamiddleeast and using in the description of the picture the following hashtag #تحدي_عبوات_كوكاكولا.
- The Participant’s picture would need to be posted within 24 hours of the time when @Cocacolamiddleeast posted the instructions to be eligible to participate in that part of the competition).
- Participant may only post one (1) picture per day. If more pictures are posted, then only the first one the Participant has posted will be taken into account for the Competition. If a participant posts more than one picture using another Instagram account(s), then only the first picture the Participant has posted will be taken into account for the Competition.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE
a) Participant means a person complying with the following: (a) is at least 13 (thirteen) years of age as of the date of his participation, (b) is a legal resident of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; (c) has a valid Instragram® account.
b) Participation in this Competition is prohibited to the assistants, employees, executives, partners and family members of The Coca-Cola Export Corporation – Dubai Branch, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, authorized bottlers, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (“Relevant Organizers”).
3. WINNER SELECTION
- Total Number of Winners: 11 Winners, (1 winner per day)
- The organizer will identify on a daily basis all eligible entries
- Winner will be selected randomly by mean of a raffle mechanism
- The organizer will contact the Winner by mean of a direct private message through Instagram®, ask him/her for his personal information and organize appropriate means for the winner to collect their prize.
- To collect the prize, the Winner will need to present a personal ID proving his identity and the message received from the organizer informing him/her that he has won.
- The organizer may change and/or replace the number of winners at the organizer’s exclusive discretion.
- Prize: 2x tickets per Competition day per single winner to the Semi Final or the Final of the Crown Prince Cup
The organizer may change and/or replace the identity of the prize and/or their quantity and/or add on to them additional prizes, at the organizer’s exclusive discretion.
In no event may the prize be exchanged against anything of value, monetary or otherwise.
Prizes are subject to availability.
a) By participating in this Competition, the Participant, agrees, confirms and declares, that he has read these Terms and Conditions and that he undertakes all of their provisions, and even if he has not read the Terms and Conditions, he agrees that the Terms and Conditions shall apply to him/her and shall be binding unto him/her for any matter and purpose. Accordingly, participation in this Competition is at the Participant's exclusive responsibility. The Participant agrees that Relevant Organizers shall not be liable for injury, loss, claims or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with participating in the Contest, and/or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. Each participant agrees to waive and release the Relevant Organizers from the above-mentioned claims and liabilities. This includes, without limitation and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
b) The organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at its absolute discretion and without prior notice due to unusual, unforeseeable events beyond the organizer’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation. If any part of the Term and Conditions, are held to be unenforceable or illegal, such illegal or unenforceable part shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions. In any event of contradiction and/or any discrepancy between the provisions of the Terms and Condition and any other publications regarding the Competition, excluding an announcement from the organizer regarding changes to the, the provisions of these Term and Conditions shall prevail for all matters and purposes.
c) The organizer shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Competition where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in such circumstances.
d) In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions or the conduct, results, selection of winner and all other matters relating to the Competition, the organizer’s decision shall be final and binding on the Participant and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into nor shall be challenged in any court of law.
e) It is a condition of entry that the winner may be required to execute deed of acknowledgement, release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the organizer and any other document required by the organizer in its sole discretion.
f) Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or Winner or reject any entry in such manner as the organizer deems, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to the Participant or Winner.
g) Organizer reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time to terminate or cancel the Competition, in whole or in part, or modify the Competition in any way, without liability to any person.
h) Information provided by the Participants or that is obtained by the organizer under the Competition may be used by the organizer or the Relevant Organizers in order to review, develop and improve the services they offer.
i) The organizer and/or Relevant Organizers accept no responsibility for any tax implication that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings.
j) Cost of accessing the Internet/cellular network for the purpose of the Competition is the Participant’s responsibility. Responsibility for providing a personal detail accurately fully lies with the Participant only, and the organizer or the Relevant Organizers do not and shall not be responsible whatsoever for the veracity and/or accuracy and/or entry of details. Inaccurate/incomplete, late entries will be deemed invalid. Any entry that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
k) Where the Competition requires the Participant to create content, the Participant agrees that the organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or winner, in the event the organizer in its sole discretion believes that the any content submitted by the Participant may violate any applicable law or appears to infringe any intellectual property right of any third party or for any other reason as the organizer deem fit without giving notice or reason, and without any liability whatsoever.
l) Where the Competition requires the Participant to create content, the Participant agrees that the organizer reserves the right to use the content created in any and all media for advertising purposes.
m) This competition and the terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.